Monday, June 21, 2010

Zlata memory from Sandy Kursban

A number of years ago, I had an experience with Zlata that beautifully shows her true quality and character. I had parked at a store in Potomac, and when I returned to my car I found her waiting there. She had inadvertently bumped into my car (not at all seriously) with her car. Instead of leaving a note, she wanted to speak with the driver of the other car in person. Some people in this situation might just drive off, others might leave a note (and some might not even give the true information on the note!). Then there's Zlata. When she saw me she said she was more embarrassed than she would have been had it been someone she didn't know. She was upset and I found myself wanting more to comfort her than to look at the slight damage to my car! This incident so represents her caring nature. A lovely picture of her remains in my mind and heart as I see her waiting there at my car. She will be deeply missed.

Sandy Kursban


No comments:

Post a Comment