Thursday, June 17, 2010

With thanks

to Hashem for sharing a truly wonderful soul with us for the time she was on earth. We wanted her to be with us longer and don't understand why she is not. We are crying.

 

After our tears dry we should remember her and make her life lessons our own.

 

We'll miss her warm welcome: Remember her example and be more welcoming ourselves.

 

We'll miss her caring questions: Remember her example and be more solicitous ourselves.

 

We'll miss the quiet joy on her face as she watched the community she helped build. Remember her example and contribute to the community's strength.

 

I will try; will you join me?

 

A grieving member of the community

1 comment:

  1. I will join you in remembering the incredibly beautiful example Zlata z''l set in so much of what she did. I will also remember something that she didn't do -- she didn't listen to her symptoms and get the help that may have changed the outcome of her story. Therefore, along with using her as an example of how to give to others, I will build upon her memory to give to myself, by paying attention to signs that my body sends and responding to those messages. In that way and in others, I will use Zlata's memory to enrich my life and those of the people around me. I miss her terribly.

    ReplyDelete