Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Rashti family will miss her terribly!

I got to know Zlata when my sons were in kindergarten and in the 3yr. nursery school. My son Nathan had a hard time and didn't want me to leave him there. This went on for two years. Zlata was always there with valuable help and advice. We got through preschool with her help. I will never forget her smile and beautiful attitude every single time I saw her. Didn't matter where we saw her, she acknowledged us and my sons. Even after 4 years she still recognized Nathan when we saw her at Max's. Nathan ended up in Morah Rochi's first grade class and she made me so proud of him every single time. Zlata was and will always be remembered by Nathan and Eli Rashti as the beautiful person that she was.
Rochi, you and your family are in our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment