Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thank you, Zlata

When I was first introduced to Chabad in 1997, it was Zlata and Rabbi G who greeted me when I came to the shul.  They made me feel very comfortable - I had not been in many Orthodox shuls before - and they warmly welcomed me into their home on numerous occasions for Shabbos meals.  Because of those positive initial experiences, I am still affiliated with Chabad thirteen years later, and it has had a tremendous positive impact on my life.  Thank you, Zlata, for providing those initial positive experiences.  May G-d bless you, Rabbi G, and your entire family.


Gilbert LLP

Barry I. Buchman
buchmanb@gotofirm.com

O 202.772.2305
C 301.802.4721
F 202.772.2307
1100 New York Avenue, NW
Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005

gotofirm.com

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is privileged at law.  If you are not a named recipient or have received this communication by error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email and its attachments, and all copies thereof, without further distributing or copying them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment