Tuesday, June 15, 2010

From the Lazarus Family

In a moment like this My faith is challenged when I wonder How the world works, how G-d takes a precious one like Zlata Z"L away from us the lay people. what a wonderful woman, who welcomed myself and my daughter just few weeks ago when we came to see the preschool.  with so much love in here eyes to what she did so well. we also shared pottery class together about 4 years ago, she was so wonderful to talk to, so easy to open up to.
I try to belive that it is those special ones that G-d takes next to him so early in their lives. the little that I knew Her was an honor, a Zchut, I wish I could convey in the right words How deeply sorry I am that she is no longer with us and especially with her loved ones.

מי יתן ולא  תדעו יותר צער.
משפחת לזרוס

No comments:

Post a Comment