Friday, June 18, 2010

Messenger from Hashem.....


Messenger from Hashem.....

Today as I made my Challah with my two girls something reminded of me of Zlata.  Both of my girls were touched by Zlata and Rochie.  When we make Challah in our home we add all the earths ingredients and then we say brochos for people that are in need.  We said our Brochos and my five year old said." Mommy, what about Morah Zlata"?  We prayed that Hashem assist her Nashama going to Shamyim.  My daughter then said.  " She was the Boss".   She was and still is a messenger from Hashem.  She has given all of us an example of what we should emulate to be as a good person and a good Jew.  Morah Rochie we prayed for you that you and your family's pain should be eased with blessings and wonderful memories of a MOTHER who gave us all the ingredients to live good lives.  I am blessed with my family to have had the opportunity to have known Morah Zlata....

One other special memory....

I really needed advice from someone that knows the community and had insight to my child.  I went to Morah Zlata and explained to her my dilemma.  My dilemma was involving yidishkite and education.  Morah Zlata could have easily picked the option I wanted to hear.  However, she thought about my question and REALLY looked deep into what the CHILD needed and told me what she felt was right for the CHILD.  That day  I realized how amazing she was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment