Sunday, July 4, 2010

Zlata and the Geisinsky family

Zlata and the entire family impacted my family in ways they could never
imagine. I often wondered how my children seemed to learn more in
camp than in school. They went and came home happily every day from
camp. They looked forward to going to camp.

My children not only were campers but became Gan Izzy counselors. My
oldest was a counselor for Gan Izzy for several years. From there she
went on to being a head counselor. She would often say that she
learned from Gan Izzy and how organized the camp ran and on time. From
there she went to college and studied management. She was the
activities director for a college and now is studing for an MBA in
management. I feel that this came from Zlata and Gan Izzy.

My other children were also counselors. They are frum and open which I
greatly attribute to Gan Izzy.

Zlata never looked down at someone who was not frum. She was
encouraging and had a good word for you.
When my daughter got married Zlata was her attendant at the mikvah.
She looked forward to be the attendant for my other daughters. The
fact that she will not be there for them saddens me to the point of
tears.

Helen Golan

No comments:

Post a Comment