Sunday, July 4, 2010

Heartbroken

I am a substitute in the nursery school.  I have always been very fund of Zlata.  She was truly an inspiration to me.  My husband and I were invited to the Vort this past winter.  I was amazed at how lovely everything was just a little while after Shabbos.  But, that's Zlata.  She asked me if after the wedding we could have lunch together.  After the wedding I didn't call her because of everything that was going on.  I thought, I'll call her after school.  Maybe she won't be so busy.  I cannot put into words how heart broken I feel.  I must learn not to put things off.  Zlata did such a marvelous job of running the nursery school.  I never heard one teacher or parent say anything negative about her.  How I wish I didn't put off that lunch.  I know I don't have to tell you this but there is such a hole in the community without her.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I wish I had words to comfort you.

No comments:

Post a Comment